Wednesday, November 28, 2007

PICTURES......




We recieved some new pictures from our agency today. It is always exciting to see new pictures of her, but they chopped all her hair off. Oh well, she is still so beautiful and it will grow back.


Laura from our agency returned from Taiwan this week. She got to visit with my daughter and a few other girls at Chung-Yi. We thank her so much for taking these pictures for us. Our daughter is the one in the middle wearing blue. She said Xiao-Mei is very quiet and shy, and the girls wanted to know what time it was in America right then. How cute is that.


Although we are not any closer to having our contracts. I was told before Laura went to Taiwan that we not only were waiting on the birth mother, we were also waiting on paperwork from the Taiwan government to get to Chung-Yi. They are waiting on Household Registration and her Official Birth Certificate. Don't ask me why these things are not already done, I have no answer for that. Our agency said they expect these things to be done soon and THEN they will be ready to send our contracts. So, the story is......WE WAIT>>>>>>>>>>

5 comments:

Ann said...

I think the haircut it really cute on her though!!

It sucks about all the paperwork, you would think that they would have all this ready so that when they found their forever family, it wouldn't take forever for them to get home!! I'm so sorry for you guys!!

Cole said...

Shi is just beautiful! Not like you didnt already know that :) Hoping things start to move for you guys. Give me a call next week when you get a chance. Good seeing you last week.

Nicole

Kaye said...

I'm so glad you got these pictures, too!! Our daughter, Lily Chia-Jung, is standing to the right of Rayanna! I'm so glad they look so good. I agree with you on the hair thing. Back in September when we received our last update, they had just cut Lily's hair too. I bet they did them at the same time.

We're still waiting on our contracts, too. So were still on the same time frame, right now - WAITING.

Congrats on getting the update, that does help you feel more connected, doesn't it!

Kaye

Annie said...

I'm so sorry the wait is so frustratingly long. It drives you crazy when it seems like no-one is doing the things that should have been done already. I hope you get your contracts soon and that the court process flies. The new pics are cute!

Mei Lian said...

In Chinese the word for immediately is ma shang when directly translated means upon a horse, which is how it seems sometimes. At a horse's pace. I'll pray that they get things together so you won't have to wait long. Thanks for you comment on my page. Peace of Christ