Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Still Waiting

I am so frustrated, we sent our pictures via E-mail 2 weeks ago. I've spoken to FFC who says they are still waiting on the birth mothers social worker. I don't understand at all why the delay. They want the birth mother involved, but if she doesn't want to be then I don't know why we are waiting for her. The owners of our adoption agency FFC will be leaving this week to go to Taiwan for 2 weeks. I hope they will see Xiao-Mei while they are there and hopefully get some pictures for us. But I am also afraid I am going to be waiting at least until they come back to get our contracts.

3 comments:

Taiwankido2 said...

UGH!!!!! This is way different than with Becka! I tell ya... I just don't get it. FFC is very good about getting pictures of the kids while there though.. so you are in safe hands there! I am sorry this one is so much different hon! If you need to talk.. call me!

Annie said...

I hope you get your contract soon. The wait is so frustrating. It's nice to know that you should be getting some photos though. That is always fun!

Ann said...

THis part of the wait must be very difficult. I know that you want this to get going so badly. I hope that soon this all gets worked out.