Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We are going to have a web chat!!....

Hello everyone, it has been confirmed by my agency that will will have a web chat with Rayanna on Saturday night at 1:00 am. That will be 2:00 in the afternoon on Sunday Taiwan time. They gave us a few times to choose from and unfortunatly they were all in the middle of the night. So I hope the kids will be able to get up and be awake to meet thier sister. We are all very excited and are starting to write a list of what we want to say and ask. We have been approved for an hour chat, thats a long time, I hope we find enough to talk about.
Our court date is getting closer, only 8 days away now. I hope it's not too long after we hear something.
We also recieved an e-mail with some answers to the questions we sent a few weeks ago. They said Rayanna's biggest worry about coming to America is not knowing English. She would also like to share a room with Rebecka in the beginning. She wants to know how long the plane ride will be from Taiwan to America. Very very long my dear! Her favorite colors are peach ,white and black, and she doesn't like the color red. She loves all kinds of hair and nail stuff and shoes, she will get along with Rebecka great. She won't have to paint her brothers nails anymore :-)
That was all, nothing to give us a clue into her personality. Hopefully we will see a bit of that on Saturday night.
I went out and bought a web cam, set it up and only tried it once with a friend that has an MSN address. I'm not too sure how to work it but hopefully it will be OK when the time comes. Wouldn't that just be horrible if it didn't work. I have enough to worry about, I'm just going to assume it will be fine. If anyone has one and wants to try it out with me, my MSN account number for the webcam is ..carlisle302@hotmail.com.. I beleive I have yahoo messenger too,I think it can only be used within the same network, so my yahoo address must work too.
Thanks to everyone following our journey and please think of us Saturday night as we meet our daughter for the first time.
Jaclyn

6 comments:

Cole said...

Give me a call tonight and we can try the web cam out and see if we can get it right for sure. I think it would be a great disapointment to her if it didn't and she thought she would be able to do it. Very excited for you guys. See ya soon.

Nicole H.

Carrie said...

so happy for you-we too got good news we got our final stamp of approval and now can start making travel plans-the agancey said 3-4 weeks after we sign the final paper which they are overnighting to us today! I am going to call you tomorrow we have church tonight!

Shana said...

Jaclyn,I am just catching up after getting back with the kids from TW and am so happy to hear you will have a web conference. We used Skype when we were in TW so I don't know anything else about video conferencing except that. Just make sure they have the same cappability as you. Hope all goes well with the court date and video conference. Maybe we will see you all fo CNY?!
-Shana
youbelong.net/kevinandshana
password: giroux5

Nicole said...

HOW EXCITING!! I hope you have such a great time talking to her this weekend and seeing more of her personality! How fun!
Nicole E.

Carrie said...

Sorry I didn't call can you re email me-I can find your email or number-silly me!

Annie said...

oooooooooh, have fun with your webchat! They are so exciting. We are talking to the kids again on Sunday. It has been a great way to get glimpses into their personalities and start getting to know each other. Sorry yours is at such an inconvenient time.