Saturday, March 22, 2008

Does Anyone Have a Match?...

....So I can lite a fire under the ass of this Judge. So much for thinking fast hearing , fast ruling. This adoption has now officially taken longer than with Rebecka. We all (including our agency) thought this one would fly by, since the orphange already knew us we thought we would get through quickly. See what I get for thinking. We are well past the 8 month mark which is when we got Rebecka (8months and 2 days). We are at 12 weeks in the courts and we got the call for Rebecka at 11 weeks. So as you can all imagine we are just about the end of our ropes with the wait. I talked to our agency yesterday and there was no news to tell us at all, all we can do it wait. wait wait wait. waahh waahh waahh. stay tuned, you'll hear me screaming from the rooftop when the call finally comes....

2 comments:

Carrie said...

oh I am so sorry-we are praying for you-Have a good easter!

Sarah k said...

I am so sorry Hon! This is awful! I so thought you would just glide right through. I hate that this is taking so long!