Monday, March 17, 2008

Frustration!....

hello everyone. I know the last time I updated we were expecting to get "The Call" any day. Well it's been weeks now, and still nothing. I've come to the conclusion we must have one of the infamous "slow" Judges we hear about and pray not to get.
You know when you get sick and finally give in to going to the doctor? It always seems like when you get there, you feel better. Well i'm hoping that if I send out my blog to everyone telling them we have not heard anything, my phone will ring soon. I'm willing to try anything at this point.
Everyone is tired of waiting, we are so ready to go get our daughter now. Please continue your prayers for us.
Jaclyn

6 comments:

JackieMacD said...

Hi, From a fellow WAITING adopting Mom, I feel your pain. I, too, resort to superstition and whatever else it takes to make things happen. Your family is beautiful and I praying for a quick decree for you.

-J
taiwanlucy.blogspot.com

Sarah k said...

I am baffled at how long this is taking but know of one other family that is experiencing the same kind of wait. I hope that it ends soon for you. I know we are all ready for the wait to be over especially you and your family. I pray the call comes soon! Remember last time? We were about to burst when the call came!

inger said...

Hello, from another fellow waiting adopting "mamma" in Sweden. We are waiting for our two little girls at Chung Yi. We hope to travel in June and we are praying that we don´t have to wait longer than that.

inger said...

Sorry :-) I only write in Swedish in my blog. I´m happy to tell you more details about the girls and our adoption. Please e-mail me: inger@hnn.se

Annie said...

I feel your frustration.... It doesn't seem fair that judges can hold things up this much.

Ann said...

I am so sorry. Why don't we put a petition together to ban the slow judge. I thought there was only one, there's more? Uggh I feel your frustration. Prayers coming your way.