Saturday, April 19, 2008

We Had Another Web Chat!!!....



We had another Web Chat with Rayanna last night. It went very well. She was not as shy this time and was smiling and laughing alot more. She still has many of the same fears and we talked about them all again. She finally did ask what her american name would be and who picks it. I told her that Mommy and Daddy picked her name. We told her we would name her Rayanna and she liked it very much. She wanted to know how to spell it and wrote it down so she wouldn't forget. That is a big relief, I'm so happy she likes her name.

We still have not heard any news and my agency coordianator is in Taiwan right now, hopefully she will hear something soon.

Love,

Jaclyn

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh I am so happy for you to see her-I meet your niece Heather today at soccer your family reminds me of mine-fun ladies!

Sarah k said...

Woo Hoo! Finally something! I am so hoping and praying that you get your call soon! I am going to email you!!T

Annie said...

Aww, I'm glad she likes her English name. It sounds like you had a good web chat. I hope you hear some good news soon!

Nicole said...

I am so glad you got to have a web chat and that she likes her name. I know you are so ready to hear about a travel date. I am praying for a date for you guys soon. I can't wait to hear more.