Saturday, July 5, 2008

Anyone Up for a bit of Snake?

I am not that crazy. But as you can see of few crazy people in our group ate fried snake. We went to a place called snake alley where in days past i guess it was a pretty seedy place where there was alot of "adult" entertainment and the killing of snakes for public view and drinking the blood and other odd stuff. Now they have cleaned the place up and except for a few "adult" shops along the strip it wasn't too bad. But they do not kill the snakes in public anymore although you can still pick one and have it "prepared" any way you like. We skipped the blood.


2 comments:

Farrah said...

My Dad is a major fan of Rattle Snake...

We were always told that it was chicken...

Nicole said...

We loved touring snake alley! It was so crazy seeing all those snakes in front of the shops!! I could not get over it! I was wimpy though..I didn't actually eat any...just looked.