Thursday, December 20, 2007

AND THEIR OFF! ! !....To Taiwan that is....




Our contracts were FED-EXed from FFC today to Taiwan. We should enter the courts within a couple of weeks. I don't expect to hear anything until we have had a ruling from the courts. I will start counting the weeks on Sunday the 6th of January. Our agency said the average has been about 4-5 months to get through the courts. We made it through the courts with Rebecka in 11 weeks, I'm hoping for that. Wish us luck everyone, and pray we get through the courts in record time. I'll let you know if we hear anything and of course post pictures as soon as we get blessed with another update.

2 comments:

Sarah k said...

Awesome!!!!! We are getting closer to Rayanna! I hope you get letters from her like you did Rebecca. That would be great!
Sarah k

Nicole said...

Yeah! That is GREAT news!! I hope we both get super fast judges! :) Merry Christmas! Thank you for your comments. My email is
nicechols@yahoo.com