Monday, December 10, 2007

Merry Christmas Rayanna

Today I sent out our first gift package for Rayanna. The adoption agency will be sending them to Taiwan soon and she will recieve it just in time for Christmas. I hope Rayanna will be excited to recieve a package from her new Mom and Dad. I included a necklace with a beautiful silver cross. Rebecka wanted me to send Rayanna the same one I sent her, so thats what we did. Rebecka was very excited about that. We all included a personal letter to her also. Rebecka didn't want to write hers in Chinese and after a little encouraging she agreed to do it. I think she is having trouble remembering because Stephanie had to help her with some words. I told Rebecka how important she would be to me to help translate when Rayanna comes home. I also included a small photo alblum which she would be able to keep for herself. Some small Christmas toys and Candy too of course.

1 comment:

Mei Lian said...

I am sure that she will love and treasure everything you sent. My kids (Students) get so excited about stickers even and long as I say they are from America. Sheng Dan Jie Kuai Le. Merry Christmas.