Friday, December 21, 2007

Update Pictures...



Hi everyone. I woke this morning to a couple new pictures of Rayanna in my E-Mail. There was no written update which dissapoints me since I have not recieved a written update or word from Rayanna about how she feels about us and the adoption. Hopefully that will come soon, but till then we have been getting some pictures to enjoy. I'm hoping to see her with a smiling face soon. We may have to work on that when she gets here. Seems she has had reason to be sad in her life and we are hoping to turn that around. She is so cute and someday soon we will help her to smile. The paper she is holding in one of the pictures is an award she got from Physical Education Class in School. She looks very proud.

2 comments:

Sarah k said...

She is cute!! I sure wish she was smiling in these... and I hope you do get something from her soon. It would be nice to know what she is thinking like you did with Rebecca.
Sarah k

Annie said...

aww, cute pics. I know how you feel about the smiling. Kai Wei hasn't smiled in any of his update pics either (well, he did in one), which has always been disappointing. However, when we talk to him on Skype he smiles almost non-stop. Maybe like him she just doesn't really like to smile for the camera.