Thursday, June 26, 2008

BEAUTIFUL!....

Yesterday we took the train into the mountains to visit an old mining town. We were so high up we were in the clouds on the mountain peaks. The view was so breathtakingly beautiful. We were right by the ocean so we could see the mountains arouns us and the ocean. I wish I could get the pictures to the computer right now, but can't. As soon as I can I will try to get some pictures up. The kids are getting along really good and having lots of fun together. We also went to the Modern Toilet Diner where you sit on toilet seats and eat off of tables made out of bathtubs. The hotpots were in mini toilets and the glasses were urinals. It was really fun.
Speaking of toilets I have been very lucky finding places with a regular toilet to use. Usually assigned to handicap but i was using them. Well yesterday my luck ran out out and I did indeed have to use a squat toilet. It was just as hard as it looks but i managed without peeing all over my self.
we visited a hotspot where the kids like to hang out. a shopping place that stephanie goes with her friends. thery had dozens of those funny picture taking machines and we had a blast all of us taking silly pictures. it was really fun.
i feel like i'm cutting everything short, but everyone is waiting for me.
talk to you later!

2 comments:

Sarah k said...

The toilet place sounds really fun!!! And I can't believe after one trip there and now this one you FINALLY had to use a squat toilet... I was afraid of that..lol... oh well you survived.. hey and there are new pics of Jo on our page hon!! He is getting chunky!
I am so glad that the kids are getting along. That is such a blessing....

Carrie said...

That sounds weird-toilet eatting- not sure if I could wrap my head around it!I used the squatty pottys all the time in China- besides for the hotel that is all there was-I thought I am going to pee all over myself but I made it through 17 days off it no wet pants. Glad to hear the kids are getting along-wait until they get home and real life sets in-Summer is a night mare here-