Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our Last Web Chat



We had our last web chat with Rayanna before we leave to go get her. She was very happy and excited. She did say she was nervous about meeting us and I told her I was nervous too. She is still very nervous about the plane ride and asked me if I could bring her her some medicine to help her from getting sick. I wonder how she knows there is such a medicine. But I did tell her I would do that and I plan on taking some dramine with me. It's going to be a long ride with a vomiting child the whole way. Hopefully that won't be the case.
The social worker was calling her Rayanna, I wonder if they have been using that name since we told them what it was. It was nice to hear them saying her name so naturally and her answering to it like it's always been hers.

OH, and they cut her hair again after I asked them not to cut it anymore the last time I talked to her.. She is still so beautiful anyway.

LEAVING IN 2 DAYS!!!!

2 comments:

Grace's Loyal Subjects said...

Jaclyn,

I am so happy to hear that you are leaving tomorrow?! I wish you safe travels and will pray that things go smoothly in Taiwan for you and your family. I am so sorry that things took so very long, but now you will be united with your daughter!

Sarah k said...

WOO HOO!!! Have a wonderful trip!!! Can't believe it is here!!!