Tuesday, June 24, 2008

She's ours!!!!










hello everyone. we picked up Rayanna yesterday and it has been going very well. She is very cute and not as shy as we had thought. Rayanna and Rebecka are getting along wonderfully and holding hands all the time. AWe have been very busy doing lots of stuff and sorry I have not updated my blog. I ams hort on time now also but wanted to post a few pictures. they do tell a thousand words. I'll try to write more soon, seems we are on the go 16 hours a day...LOL

8 comments:

Mei Lian said...

Are you guys going to Taitung. You wrote me a long time ago and said that you liked my blog and I have been reading your blog and praying for your family every since. I am so happy this day has finally arrived. Stay safe during the typhoon. Peace.

Annie said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I love the pics. Rayanna already looks comfortable with everyone and Rebekah looks so happy!

Kaye said...

Wohoooo!!!!! Yeah!!! I'm so very excited for you! Lily is thrilled to see the pictures of Rayanna and did talk with her Saturday morning when she called Chung Yi. So happy for you guys!!! Blessings :)

Kaye

Carrie said...

I am so happy for you-congrats!

Sarah k said...

WOO HOO!!!!! I LOVE THE PICTURES!!! THE HAPPY HAPPY pictures!!!!!!!
Welcome to the Carlisle family Rayanna... You will all bless eachother I know you will. They are wonderful and you are wonderful!!!
I am absolutely moved to happy tears!!!! I can't believe it has been almost two years that we all traveled together and now there you are with your beautiful girls and HUGE cute guys!!! Have a wonderful trip and stay!!!!!!

Chris said...

what a beautiful family-she is such a blessing-and looks very happy to be with you all!
So glad it has finally all come together for you all
Blessings

J+Di Di said...

Congratulations!!!

Jeri said...

I'm just getting caught up. My weeks seem to fly by! She's beautiful, the whole family is! And you all look so happy. I'm going to finish ready, can't wait to see how your week has gone.