Monday, June 9, 2008

Saying Goodbye to Stephanie...

We had a party for Stephanie on Sunday also. My family came over to say goodbye. Everyone has really fallen in love with her. She is such a special girl and we are all going to miss her very much. My parents really love her also and consider her a grandaughter.
We will be leaving at 3 AM tomorrow morning to take her to the airport. I think she is excited to go home and see her family. We will be leaving for Taiwan in 10 days, so saying goodbye may not be too bad this time, it will be when we leave Taiwan that will really be the heartbreaker for us. I pray that we will see her again someday. She will always be our daughter in Taiwan. She tells us she loves us as her parents and we will always be her "American Mom and Dad". She assures us she will be back to visit us someday and I hope that she will.
WE LOVE YOU STEPHANIE! LOVE MOM AND DAD

2 comments:

Carrie said...

So sad to see her go- but glad to see you leaving so soon-our prayers are with you on this next journey!

Sarah k said...

Oh hon. I am sorry that Steph had to go home. I know you are going to miss her and that she will miss you guys. Now, we shall concentrate on the Rayanna.